My sweet friend, Meg, nominated me for the Sunshine Award! I haven’t heard about this award, but I was excited to get nominated for it! Meg had a few questions for me to answer and you can view those below!
I learned a few things about myself while filming this vlog…
1. I use a lot of words… mostly because I can’t think of the right word. So apologize in advance for the 7 minute video below!
2. I use the words um and so A WHOLE LOT! ugh!
3. I feel awkward on video, but I’m learning to like it because I want too!
I mention in the video that I went to a ‘vlogging session’ at Blog Elevated, so this is my attempt at editing my very first video. Don’t laugh, because I know it’s awful! Sweet Jenny would probably wonder if I actually even sat in on her session lol.
My favorite blog post (as promised): I really LOVE this recipe!
The bloggers who I would be honored to give this award to:
Angela @ Simply Shepards
Brittany @ Where My Soul Belongs
Hillary @ A Whole Awful Lot
Sarah @ Fueled and Aflamed
Rachel @ The Random Writings
*Sorry, I don’t have 10 total.
Questions for you ladies:
1. Do you already have your plans scheduled for Thanksgiving? If so, what?
2. How many times have you been to DisneyWorld?
3. What’s your favorite hot drink during the winter months?
4. What’s your favorite chore at home?
5. What’s your least favorite chore at home?
6. How many pets do you have? And what kind?
7. What type of planner do you use? If you use one…
8. Introverted or Extroverted?
9. How many blates have you been on?
10. Have you ever been snow skiing?
Looking forward to reading y’all’s answers if you choose to participate! 🙂
Thanks for choosing me for this award, it gave me a great excuse to begin to practice editing videos for my future in the vlogging world!