1. The cost, obviously. $110 by Jan. 15. I have the money, but I’m not sure if it’s responsible to spend it.
2. My training has been lacking this week, although I got back on track yesterday, I’m hoping I can keep it up.
3. I’m worried that if I don’t sign up though, I’ll stop training all together.
4. I could find a cheaper race and just give myself longer time to train, but I’m starting to realize that you have to sign up for stuff WAY early to get a good deal and it’s hard for me to commit a year in advance.
5. I’ve told so many people that I’m doing this race and I don’t want them to think I’m a quitter and I don’t want to feel like a quitter thinking that they’re thinking that.
6. I’ve never been to NOLA and I have been looking forward to it and I thought this was a great way to spend my first visit there.
I’m in a dilemma…. I can’t decide if I should sign up for this race. I’ve been training for it and I’ve been planning to run it, but it cost $110, which is a lot for this small budget. I have the money right now, but I worry if it’s the right choice to spend my money on. It’s not just the $110, I also need to have the money to travel down there. Luckily I have a friend that I can stay with, but I’m struggling with whether or not I should sign up. I also didn’t do so great with training this past week, so I think I’m also a little discouraged about that. I have until Tuesday to decide because that’s when the price gets jacked up and I just don’t know what to do. I have a list of things that keep me going back and forth. This is what I love about the blogging community though… you all can help me decide! I’m going to write out a list of things that are making me go back and forth and if you have any encouragement, advice, or whatever, I’d greatly appreciate it!
Hope you’re having a great Sunday!