HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I love this time of year where everyone seems to find new motivation to accomplish all the things they want out of this life. I know it certainly sparks new desires in my own life. I’m hoping to make 2015 the best year yet for myself & my blog – I’m excited to have you along for the ride! I’ve come up with some personal goals/resolutions for various aspects of my life. My intention is to follow-up with each of these at the end of every quarter to stay on track!
- Write 1 letter per month and send via snail mail
- Have lunch with my sisters once per month
- Find a new church
- Get Braces (scheduled for March!)
- Pay off my 3 highest percentage rate student loans
- See how I can pray for my best friends each month
- Pass my Series 65 exam
- Get a health/wellness certification
- Begin making small supplemental income somewhere (blogging or part-time job)
- Run a Marathon (scheduled for February!)
- Create 1 new juice per month
- Have a solid base of 5 miles 3-4x’s per week by the end of the year
- Become mostly Vegan
Blogging – I may be a little ambitious here, but this would be my ideal blog moving forward
- 2 DIY projects per month
- 2 New Recipes per month
- Create a Favorite Things type post that goes up every other week
- 1 Fashion post per month (this is going to be tough y’all!)
- 1 Fitness related post per week
- Fix my comments!!!!!! – oy, this has been the most frustrating thing!
- Post a minimum of 5 times per week
- Have at least 5 posts per month that are good to promote on all forms of social media
- Only post things that I can be proud of – don’t post just to post.
I’m excited about the possibilities I have to accomplish so much and I hope my motivation doesn’t just stop with this list! I’ll probably update it over the next few weeks as I discover new goals & ambitions for 2015! I’m always thrilled to see what a new year holds and I’m excited to be on this journey with all of you who continue to read my blog – Thank you!
- What are some of your resolutions for 2015?