My original plan was to do an advent calendar and I feel way far behind on creating one. I wanted an inexpensive one due to my budget presently, but I also wanted it to be cute. So, I ended up with zilch because I didn’t take the time to create something. Here is my holiday list and most of these will be things that I invite friends over for!
1. Decorate Christmas Cookies
2. Watch a Christmas movie with hot chocolate
3. Throw a Christmas Party
4. Make gingerbread houses
6. Write letters to soldiers oversees during Christmas
7. Make a list of new years resolutions
8. Attend a Christmas Party
9. Play in the snow (if it snows!)
10. Send Christmas gifts to my roommates!
11. Leave a gift in the mailbox for my mailperson
Next year, I plan on being more on the ball with my advent calendar, but these goals will do for now!
I mentioned that there would be lots of changes on the blog coming soon. I slacked off a little towards the end of November on my blogging, but once I reach 100 GFC followers, I’ll be doing my very first giveaway and getting a new look! I also promised a vlog a while back, and that will be here shortly as well. Sorry folks, I keep saying things and not going through with them! Have a happy December and wonderful holiday season!! Can’t wait to see all the recipes y’all try, the projects you DIY, and the presents you get!