Good Morning! How are y’all doing today?! I have a deliciously simple & healthy recipe for you!
Nick and I love to make this Black Bean & Corn Dip recipe when we go to parties – it’s a perfect tailgating food, and although football season is over, you can enjoy this as a healthy snack, entertaining with friends, or at your upcoming Super Bowl Party!
What you need:
- 1 can of Reduced Sodium Black Beans, drained
- 1 can of White Shoe Peg Corn, drained
- 1 can of Original Rotel Tomatoes, drained
- Chopped Green Onions, as much as you want depending on your desired taste
- 1/4 bottle of Italian Dressing
All you do is mix the ingredients together and pick your favorite chip to dip! I love Fritos and it’s what I had on hand, although they are not the healthiest choice. Another favorite are blue corn chips!
I love this recipe for so many reasons!!! Like I mentioned, it’s so easy, literally the best last minute party dip because you just empty the cans and mix together! You can easily double the recipe for a larger group of people – anytime Nick and I make this for a party, we double it. It’s so colorful with lots of great nutrients, the unhealthiest part about this dip is the Italian dressing and whatever chip you decide to serve it with. You could honestly go without the Italian Dressing if you wanted to save some calories. You could also use it as an addition to your tacos. There are so many ways to make this the perfect dip for YOU! To top it all off, I can assure you that we get compliments on this dip every single time we share it with someone, so you will not be disappointed!
- What is your go-to party pleaser?
- What would you change about my recipe to make this the perfect dip for YOU?!