Good morning y’all! I’m exhausted. I’m really just dropping in fast because this here blog needs a blog post. I had every intention of posting on Friday, but when I leave town, it’s just so hard to force myself to sit down and do it. I honestly tried to on my phone though, but youtube is a jerk with their mobile site and I couldn’t copy any html to post into my blogger app for y’all. I’m just going to touch down on a few things today.
1. The race weekend was great!! Thanks to all of you for supporting me and cheering me on! The actual race ended up being extremely painful. I’ll talk about that later during my re-cap postSSSSS… Yes, I have a lot to post about! So there will be multiples. I had a blast and I can’t wait to share the videos and pictures with y’all. I’m going to do a large re-cap video, so I hope you’re excited.
2. In case you missed any of the videos from the weekend, I have them below, so enjoy! 🙂
I had my Stop and Smell the roses video ready, but I couldn’t upload it to my blog while I was on the road.
We filmed right before entering the pre-race taste event!
So many exciting things happened while we were in Hollywood Studios, you just have to check this out!
3. I was able to finally meet Meg and it was a highlight of my trip!! She is SO sweet and I just loved every minute of our interaction.
I’ll be on her blog tomorrow while she’s vacationing.
4. I have so much blog stuff to catch up on. I have over 100 e-mails and I have posts that I need to write for other bloggers as well as my own posts. I probably have thousands of your blog posts to read and comment on. I’m definitely looking forward to it, but it’s going to be a long day of blogging so I can get caught up!
5. This definitely isn’t the least important of these points, but I wanted to also extend a thank you to our veterans! Happy Veterans Day and I greatly appreciate any and all service that you have done for our country! I also appreciate those who allow their spouses or family members to serve our country, I know you’re paying a high price as well.
Have a wonderful Monday, friends!!! Be looking for a lot of exciting stuff on the blog during the month of November. If you haven’t Subscribed to my Channel, you should. Especially if you like the videos I have above!